- This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
- About cookies
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- Our cookies
- We use only session cookies on our website.
- The cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- Analytics cookies
- We use [Google Analytics] to analyze the use of our website.
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- Third party cookies
- Our website also uses third party cookies.
- Please note that some cookies may be placed by third party service providers who perform some of these functions (or other services) for us. Cookies are used on this website for the following third party services:
- Google Analytics, YouTube videos.
- Some of these services may be used to track your behavior on other websites and we have no control over this.
- Blocking cookies
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 47) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
- in Chrome (version 52), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- Deleting cookies
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
- in Firefox (version 47), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
- in Chrome (version 52), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- Our details
- Our details
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 04768848, and our registered office is at 235 Old Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QT
- Our principal place of business is at 9-10 Parsons Road, Parsons Industrial Estate, Washington, Tyne & Wear, NE37 1HB.
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.